Feel me.

Dancing is my Passion. Music is my Bestfriend. Andrew is my Angel. Photography is my Art. Winning is my Goal. Love is my Nightmare
Can you see the hurt in my eyes? Or are you just playin' blind?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Boohoo.

I am. . . mentally and emotionally tired. Wrr. I'm quite getting used to this feeling. What an awful feeling. What's worse is, I feel like I'm going to explode.

Anywhooo, let's shift mood Tin.

Ehem ehem, Prom Updates! As Anaelle call it, PROM 101! Hahaha.
It's official, SHS Junior Prom will be on February 10 @ Manila Hotel. Batchmates, there are on-going surveys. Let's all contribute to make our Prom night, a night to remember. Wrarr!

Well, last week had been a stressful one for me. Yeah, for me only. I got entanggled to all sorts of problems that I can think of. Nyeeta. Did I do something wrong to deserve this? Ugh! Looking at the brighter side, good thing some were settled. Yes!

--confusion is killing me.
*Sayonara*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home