Feel me.

Dancing is my Passion. Music is my Bestfriend. Andrew is my Angel. Photography is my Art. Winning is my Goal. Love is my Nightmare
Can you see the hurt in my eyes? Or are you just playin' blind?

Friday, August 11, 2006

I miss....

*Stttrreeeeeeecccchhh*

It's friday and I'm in l-o-v-e! No no, not that kind of love. I mean, friday is rest day. Yes, not fly day for us juniors. . .okay, for us high school students who will be taking their exams next week. Exams are fast approaching. Mmm yes, a lil' scared. AP ENTREP AND CHEM all together in one day? Tsssh.

What a week! Damn those requirements! Screw those deadlines! && bury those long tests! Aack, see how stressful? Stressful indeed. I managed to survive though. Aheee *cheers*

Naman! It's 11 in the evening and here I am, blogging the night away. Eeh. I just finished my communication exercise in english ("when I fall in love, ________", what's yours?) and reaction paper in entrep. I miss having 12 hours of sleep. Really. I mean now, these days, I hardly get enough sleep. No wonder I look like a zombie in the morning. Big circles under my eyes, pimples everywhere and lousy face. Ugh! Stress is getting in the way!

Aynaako. Screw that klepto! Whoever that insensitive creature, you're not getting away with this. The big boss up there sees you! Aynaaako.

I just started to make reviewers for some subjects and I hope to finish them all this weekend. Oh! I'm off to Oakwood with Beshie tomorrow. Aheeee. Yes I know, exams exams. Exams din niya. So, we'll study together. But of course, since she just turned 17, we will be celebrating it also. Yayy yayy! Time flies so fast! I'm turning what this year? Weeeeeh :)) Joke lang.

and I miiiss. . . . . but I don't want to.

--off to Neverland! (hahahaha, do you get me? yes! you!)
*Sayonara*

1 Comments:

Blogger trixie said...

ehem.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home