Feel me.

Dancing is my Passion. Music is my Bestfriend. Andrew is my Angel. Photography is my Art. Winning is my Goal. Love is my Nightmare
Can you see the hurt in my eyes? Or are you just playin' blind?

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cheers!

Araayt, let's go HOLY! We needed this. Woo! Aglaia dance team just got the approval of the school to join the Skechers Dance Competition. And so what about that? When I got the news fresh from coach Jm, I couldn't believe my ears. We've been longing for such opportunity. Now, we can smell the excitement! I immediately told Liza about it and told her to pretend it didn't come from me. I just couldn't help it! I had to vent out the excitement that's boiling up inside me. Wrarr! Anywho, coach Jm finally broke the news to us before the day ended. Ereeyt guys, bring it on!

At kahit pa hindi kami makapasok sa elimination round, what's important to us is the experience we can get from it. More details soon! Stay updated!

CLASS UNITY = III- Kamalayan. Haaaylaavit classmates. Haaylavyu guys ;)

And I'm sorry if I've been avoiding you. . . it has nothing to do with you, it's me. I actually thought I could handle this, but I really can't. The freakin' feeling is tearing me apart. =/

Tomorrow is KANSER. KANSER equates to Noli Me Tangere. Noli Me Tangere is reflexive property with joy ride. Joy ride means picture galore. Picture galore is congruent with III-Kamalayan. In short, our batch is off to the AFP theatre tomorrow to watch Kanser: Noli Me Tangere. Oh yuh, this should be fun :D

*Sayonara*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home