Feel me.

Dancing is my Passion. Music is my Bestfriend. Andrew is my Angel. Photography is my Art. Winning is my Goal. Love is my Nightmare
Can you see the hurt in my eyes? Or are you just playin' blind?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I just felt the need....

... to write an entry. It's been what? Who cares anyway? Hahaha. Labo.

UGH, stress is getting in the way. It just keeps on following you wherever you go. Deym! don't you just hate it? Especially when big circles under your eyes start to make you look like a zombie and and your pimples just won't stop popping out? Hahahaha. Rrrr!

But here's the catch, as for my class, who btw just rocks so bad *winks*, just found the best way to release our stress. . . oh boy, you'll know in time! Mwahahahaha!

How do you know what's real? I just can't get that question off my head. Maybe.... because, because, because!

I really really want to help you so bad. Dear, I know what you're going through. Unfortunately, I've been there and I know it's not as easy as what the others may think. So please let me help you, trust me. I can't just shut up. It's also bothering me. I don't know why. Maybe because, you're my friend and I care.

--I envy one person (who apparently is a friend of mine, mwahahaha you know how you are)right now and how I wish I'm in her shoes, shiittty, how cheesy can that be?! Tell me. Tell ME.
*Sayonara*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home